About Me

My photo
I believe in lies and doubt truths. I forgive cause I forget. I wish fairy tales exist.

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Never the same again.











I moved. This is the last time I am blogging in this very space physically.
Tonight's the last night and I WONT be ever stepping into this house for the rest of my lifetime. Even if I would, everything wont be the same.

Mum told me to say goodbye and FAREWELL to my Winner the Pooh wall sticker on my cupboard door and to the Minnie mouse characters beside my bathtub, telling them that I wont be back again.

This really breaks my heart more than you could imagine when I hear her say that. Well, if I could I really wish to give everything a hug and thank them for serving me well and sorry that I have to leave them behind.

Thank you house, for sheltering and seeing me grow up through all the good and bad times. Now that I have to go, I don't have a choice. Lets just switch roles now - You will stay in me in very good place of memories like how I did in you.

xoxo, L.
Forever and always x.

No comments: